ANNOUNCING the C*Fit 4-Week SUMMER SERIES!!
A 4-week exercise program accompanied with a snippet of the C*Fit Nutrition Plan so you leave Summer feeling your best. (Tan not included).
Included in this 4-week program is:
1) The C*Fit 4-week Workout Calendar (PLUS creating goals and a stats section)
Quick Video explaining C*Fit 4-Week Summer Series
*READ DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST*
2) A snippet of the C*Fit Nutrition Plan (currently morphing itself into a book)
Quick and Dirty explanation of the Nutrition Plan
3) An online community full of daily motivation, inspiration, check ins from the group, and YouTube Videos which you can all find on the
4) Access to ME! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and I will send you one back!
5) If you are interested, you can purchase the C*Fit HIIT Workout DVD (which is apart of the Summer Series Plan) for $10 on GetCFit.Com
AND GUESS WHAT?
*5 WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF THE SERIES!
They will win a FREE copy of the C*Fit HIIT Workout DVD! *
Below you will find additional materials that may help you during the next 4 weeks. Please read everything before you begin this program and email me with any questions!
*Additional NUTRITION Materials*
*Additional WORKOUT/YouTube Video SECTION*
Here are all of the workouts that are listed in the workout calendar.
Most, if not all of the exercises can be found on YouTube in order to find out how to correctly perform the exercises.
Here is one of the exercises that would be hard for you guys to find:
Tone it Up Tummy Tucks
AS ALWAYS, SPEAK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE BEGINNING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAM. Use this exercise program at your own risk. This program was created for myself. I am simply sharing it with you and allowing you to follow it at your own risk. I am not your personal trainer. I do not know your body. I do not know your goals. I do not know you. Having said this, you will need to modify this program to meet your goals and to meet your body’s needs as well as current fitness level. Some exercises will not be for you. There is no ONE exercise program for all bodies. If you would like a personalized exercise program, CONSULT A CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER IN YOUR AREA.
NASM Personal Trainer
Certified Spinning Instructor